Monday, April 6, 2009

Someone told me that it was spring....

Seriously?

I know I have lived in Sudbury for the majority of my life and I know that snow and cold in April should not come as a big surprise....

But, I am soooo very tired of winter.

I am tired of the snow and road salt or sand being trekked into the house. I am tired of not knowing how to dress in the morning.

I want spring weather, splashing in puddles and enjoying walking Mischa.

I want to see all the grass start to turn green and to be able to harass Jordan about when he intends to mow the grass everytime it gets too long.

I want to take the kids to the park, let them ride bikes.

I want to see gardens being planted.

I want to sit outside and watch Zachary and Corbett play while Jordan BBQ's.

Is this so much to ask?

1 comment:

Sara M. said...

i'm in 100% agreement!

go away WINTER!!!