Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Zachary, Supermodel!

Zachary and I had the opportunity to go to Science North here in Sudbury this past Friday to be part of a new commercial and some photos they were preparing for their marketing.

I thought it would be a neat experience for him and he seemed to enjoy it, although it was a long day for a 6 year old. We were busy from 1:30pm to 7:00pm!

My friend Christine, who works at Science North posted some of the pictures on Facebook, so you can go there and check them out!

Pictures

And before you ask, no, the "husband" with Zachary and I in some of the pictures is not a new husband, he is just one of the other models!

Poor Jordan, he was replaced for a few hours!

Zachary and I were thrilled to have the chance to be in the commercial, we all love Science North and try to go often, and we see something new each time!

I hear rumours that the commercial may start to air in June, so keep your eyes open!

Jes

No comments: