Friday, January 9, 2009

Yesterday....

Yesterday was January 8th. Yesterday was the day my baby, Corbett, turned 3.

He is not a baby anymore I suppose, but he is still MY baby. He is now the age Zachary was when Corbett was born.

We had a little family gathering here at the house for him, but his birthday party will be on January 24th. I needed a little financial break between birthday parties!

My neighbours, Rosanne and Jamie took photos of Corbett today, so I hope to have something to post in a few days. Check out their site at www.photocaptiva.com!

Until then, here are some pics of my babies, laughing it up in the tub. It amazes me how much fun kids can have at bathtime! I took this pictures with my new toy. I purchased a Nikon D40. Its a digital SLR camera and boy do I have a lot to learn, but I think I am up for the challenge!



Corbett, 3 years old



Zachary, 6 years old



Mischa, 16 months old.......caught lying on the couch...tsk tsk Mischa


I don't need table manners Mommy.....today's my Birthday!

Happy Birthday Baby boy......we love you to pieces!

More pictures to follow!

Jessica

No comments: