Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Party!

Jordan and I took the kids to Wagon Wheel Ranch this weekend. It was rainy and cold, but we wanted to take the opportunity to go for their annual Fall Harvest specials. Basically, you get to go on a 30 minute hay ride, there is a pumpkin patch, pony rides, petting zoo and the like.

Gramma and Grampa Guenard joined us, as did Raedah and her kids, Emma and Cassy. We had a blast.

Afterwards, we all gathered at my house for dinner and pumpkin carving. Andy, Raedah's husband joined us and we had a blast.

Zachary picked an Optimus Prime design pumpkin, and he, Jordan and Grampa Peter set to work on it. They did a super job! This isn't the best picture of it, but you get the idea!



Corbett is on a Blue's Clues kick, so that is what he picked, and he and I carved that up like we were pros. I am amazed that with my holdinga knife, o one got injured, but everyone was safe!



I will try to post some better pictures of the pumpkins when I get them!

Jes

1 comment:

Rosie : ) said...

I see the Blue's Clues now. :) Very nice pumpkins! You guys are carving like pros...