Saturday, October 18, 2008

M-A-D-O-N-N-A

Tomorrow my friend Raedah and I head to Toronto. Raedah has had a lifelong goal to see Madonna in concert. She two tickets to tomorrow night's concert and asked me to come along!

We will be staying at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel on Queen Street, not too far away from the Air Canada Centre

The hotel is expensive, but not for me because I booked through a website called Hotwire. YOu dont know what hotel you are going to have before you book it, but it does tell you how many stars the hotel is, what services and what area it is in. You also pay ahead of time. Basically, this gets you a drastically reduced price. The regular rate for the hotel is $399 a night, and I got it for $94! We stayed there for the Celine Dion concert and the beds are sooooooo comfy!

Wish me a safe trip! I will miss my boys, but am sure the concert will be AWESOME!

Jes

No comments: