Thursday, July 3, 2008

Karate Kid!

Okay okay. I know the title is so terribly trite, but it's late and I can't think of anything else.




Zachary started Karate lessons today. His group of 4 nad 5 year olds are called "Tigers" At the end they all practiced standing like "Tiger" statues, before they bowed to finish class. Zachary actually won for standing still the longest. Anyone who really really knows Zachary can attest to what kind of feat that is. Even when he is sitting he is moving.

Just wanted to post this for his Gramma and Grampa who are in California visiting my brother.

Speaking of being in California, this is what Zachary said to me this morning...

"Mommy, do you remember my Grampa and Gramma? Margaret and Peter?"

"Yes Zachary, of course I remember them"

"They are in California. Are they coming back?"

Too cute.

Jessica

No comments: