Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The First Day of School


Zachary was super excited to go to Premiere Annee (First Grade). He says he had a good time and that he enjoyed his class. His teacher's name is Mme Babin and she told them to be quiet in class and then they coloured. I am sure that he has missed telling me a whole bunch of stuff other then be quiet in class and colour, but that's a 5 , almost 6 year old for you!

Corbett got really sad when Zachary got on the bus and he couldn't go with him. Poor Corbett is used to travelling in the morning with Zack since their daycare and daycamp were close together. I think he was a little shocked that he wasn't riding the bus too!

I took Corbett to his daycare and droppped him off in the preschool room. When I picked him up this afternoon, he had just finished peeing on the potty and was still wearing the same underwear I put on him in the morning! He did have an accident later this evening, but I am not going to complain about that!

Here are some pics of the day!







Happy September everyone!

Jessica

1 comment:

Rosie : ) said...

I wish I had seen Zach on his first day, but we were lugging ours on the bus too. :(

Corbett and Zach are such Sweeties. :)